How to unread messages on Instagram
How to unread messages on Instagram? Instagram is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but it can be hard to keep up with all the messages. In this article, we’ll show you how to unread messages on Instagram so that you can focus on what’s important.
unread messages on Instagram
If you’re one of those people who feels like you never have enough time to check your Instagram messages, then this post is for you! Here, we’ll show you how to unread messages on Instagram without having to open the app.
To unread a message on Instagram, follow these simple steps:
1. Open your phone’s browser and navigate to www.instagram.com.
2. Log in if you don’t already have an account.
3. On the main screen, click on the three lines in the top left corner (known as the “Menu”).
4. Under “Preferences,” select “Notifications.”
5. Scroll down until you see “Messages.” Here, tap on it to open the list of all of your recent messages.
6. Find the message you want to unread and tap on it once to select it. (If it’s not the first message in your list, it may be hidden at the bottom.) Then press and hold on the message until a pop-up appears with an “Unread” button next to it.
7. Release your finger and press the “Unread
If you want to unread a message on Instagram, follow these steps:
-From your phone’s main screen, open the Instagram app
– Swipe left from the main screen to see all of your messages (you can swipe left again to hide this panel)
– Tap on the message you want to unread
– On the following popup, tap on “Unread” (or “Hide”) to mark the message as read or dismiss the popup
Swipe left to view unread messages
– Swipe right to view all messages
– Tap on a message to open it in a new tab
– Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the message to collapse it and view the full message
– If you want to delete a message, tap on the X in the top right corner
Tap on an unread message to read it
– To see all your unread messages, go to your Instagram app’s main screen (the screen with all the comments and photos). In the top left corner, tap on ” Messages ”
– You’ll see a list of all your unread messages. Tap on one to read it.
Swipe right to dismiss the message
If you want to quickly dismiss a message, just swipe right on it. This will automatically remove the message from your screen without having to respond or even open it.